Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I'd like to do someday..

    Their are many things that i have planned to do some day, but over all i would like to be a Registered Nurse.I chose to be a registered nurse for the reason that i like to help people. I am the type of person that enjoys putting a smile in many peoples life. I have enjoyed going to the doctor for the visits.I have for the reason that the doctor and its employees give me a good treatment and good hospitalization.
     I myself have had experience in the Medical field for the reason that i have done volunteering at the hospital. I have learned many things that have showed me what i am going to learn in the medical field.And the things that it takes for me to learn. I have desired to be a registered nurse some day for all the reasons above but overall i know that i am going to be a registered nurse when i graduate and go to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment